Oil on canvas
68 x 78 in.
172.7 x 198.1 cm
Signed front lower left: Philip Guston
- Collection Unknown
- Private Collection
- The Jewish Museum, New York, NY, "Philip Guston, Recent Paintings and Drawings", January 12, 1966 - February 13, 1966
- Gertrude Kasle Gallery, Detroit, MI, "Philip Guston: Major Paintings of the Sixties", March 10, 1973 - April 07, 1973
- David McKee Gallery, New York, NY, "Philip Guston 1961-1965", November 1990
- McKee Gallery, New York, NY, "Spring Group Show", April 04, 2014 - April 26, 2014
- Guston, Philip, Harold Rosenberg, and Jewish Museum. Philip Guston: Recent Paintings and Drawings. Introduction by Sam Hunter. Exh. cat. New York: Jewish Museum, 1965, cat. no. 38, not illus., Collection the artist
- Philip Guston: Major Paintings of the Sixties. Exh. cat. Detroit: Gertrude Kasle Gallery, 1973, unnumbered brochure, not illus.
- Philip Guston 1961–1965. Exh. cat. New York: David McKee Gallery, 1990, cat. no. 12, illus. in color on front cover (detail) and plate 12 in color (no page #)
- Fineberg, Jonathan. Art Since 1940: Strategies of Being. New York: Harry N. Abrams, 1995, illus. in color fig. 12.44 p. 399 and mentioned in text p. 398
- Fineberg, Jonathan. Art Since 1940: Strategies of Being. 2nd ed. 1995. Reprint, New York: Harry N. Abrams, 2000, illus. in color fig. 12.46 p. 409
- Storr, Robert. Philip Guston: A Life Spent Painting. London: Laurence King Publishing, 2020, illus. in b&w p. 315 as part of a photo of Guston