Acrylic on panel
18 x 20 in.
45.7 x 50.8 cm
- The Museum of Modern Art, New York. Gift of Edward R. Broida
- Edward R. Broida
- David McKee Gallery, New York, NY, "Philip Guston, Small Works: 1968-69", April 04, 1985 - May 04, 1985
- Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofia, Madrid, Spain, "Philip Guston: Retrospectiva de Pintura", March 01, 1989 - May 08, 1989 Travelled to:
- The Museum of Modern Art, New York, NY, "From the Collection: 1960-1969", March 26, 2016 - March 19, 2017
- The Museum of Modern Art, New York, NY, "Artist's Choice: Amy Sillman: The Shape of Shape", May 21, 2020 - October 04, 2020
- Cotter, Holland. "Philip Guston." Arts Magazine, November 1985, illus. in b&w p. 136
- Philip Guston: Retrospectiva de Pintura. Exh. cat. Essays by Mark Rosenthal, Robert Storr, Carrie Rickey, Francisco Calvo Serraller, and Dore Ashton. Madrid: Ministerio de Cultura, Dirección General de Bellas Artes y Archivos, Centro Nacional de Exposiciones, 1989, cat. no. 28, illus. in color p. 69 and in color on back cover
- Elderfield, John, and Ann Temkin. Against the Grain: Contemporary Art from the Edward R. Broida Collection. Exh. cat. New York: The Museum of Modern Art, 2006, no cat. #, not illus.