Oil on paper mounted on panel
19⅞ x 12⅝ in.
50.5 x 32.1 cm
Signed front center right: Guston
- Smithsonian American Art Museum, Gift of Container Corporation of America
- Container Corporation of America
- National Museum of American Art, Washington, D.C. , "Art, Design and the Modern Corporation, Container Corporation", October 18, 1985 - January 12, 1986
- Parrish Art Museum, Water Mill, NY, "The Survival of the Figure After World War II: American and European Artists in New York from 1945 to 1955", February 09, 1997 - March 29, 1997
- Harris, Neil, and Martina R. Norelli. Art, Design and the Modern Corporation: The Collection of Container Corporation of America. Washington D.C.: Smithsonian Institution Press, 1985, cat. no. 96 illus. in color p. 94
- Corbett, William. Philip Guston's Late Work: A Memoir. Boston: Zoland Books, 1994, mentioned in text p. 21, not illus.